Copyright © THE FAS SOLUTIONS 2023 All Rights Reserved.
The Microsoft .NET Framework is well known as a technology created by Microsoft Company and embedded in some Microsoft Windows operating systems. It is available in Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and can be easily installed on the Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 OS and Windows Vista, .Net framework can be found on Windows Mobile platforms such as Smart phones.
.NET Framework breaks the limitation of one technology, allowing software architects, analysts and developers to utilize most functional and scalable methods during application development process and deliver integrated solutions with highest levels of productivity. Following are some key features of .Net Framework.
Interoperability: Because computer systems commonly require interaction between new and older applications, the .NET Framework provides means to access functionality that is implemented in programs that execute outside the .NET environment. Access to COM components is provided in the System Run-time. Interop Services and System.Enterprise Services namespaces of the framework; access to other functionality is provided using the P/Invoke feature.
Common Run-time Engine: The Common Language Run-time (CLR) is the execution engine of the .NET Framework. All .NET programs execute under the supervision of the CLR, guaranteeing certain properties and behaviors in the areas of memory management, security, and exception handling.
Language Independence: The .NET Framework introduces a Common Type System, or CTS. The CTS specification defines all possible datatype and programming constructs supported by the CLR and how they may or may not interact with each other conforming to the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) specification. Because of this feature, the .NET Framework supports the exchange of types and object instances between libraries and applications written using any conforming .NET language.
Base Class Library: The Base Class Library (BCL), part of the Framework Class Library (FCL), is a library of functionality available to all languages using the .NET Framework. The BCL provides classes which encapsulate a number of common functions, including file reading and writing, graphic rendering, database interaction, XML document manipulation and so on.
Simplified Deployment: The .NET Framework includes design features and tools that help manage the installation of computer software to ensure that it does not interfere with previously installed software, and that it conforms to security requirements.
Security: The design is meant to address some of the vulnerabilities, such as buffer overflows, that have been exploited by malicious software. Additionally, .NET provides a common security model for all applications.
Portability: The design of the .NET Framework allows it to theoretically be platform agnostic, and thus cross-platform compatible. That is, a program written to use the framework should run without change on any type of system for which the framework is implemented. While Microsoft has never implemented the full framework on any system except Microsoft Windows, the framework is engineered to be platform agnostic and cross-platform implementations are available for other operating systems. Microsoft submitted the specifications for the Common Language Infrastructure (which includes the core class libraries, Common Type System, and the Common Intermediate Language), the C# language and the C++/CLI language to both ECMA and the ISO, making them available as open standards. This makes it possible for third parties to create compatible implementations of the framework and its languages on other platforms.
.NET remains the best choice for several Fortune 500 companies and among, numerous reasons in choosing the .NET framework to develop applications, the best reason is its Common Language Infrastructure, mainly supporting VB.NET, C# and other 45 CLI languages. We can help you in choosing the appropriate development cycle for your project and we will ensure that your .NET project is being built according to the specifications.
Please Contact us to learn more about .NET development features and services.
THE FAS SOLUTIONS has been using the Microsoft .NET Framework from its first release in 2002 to deliver robust and scalable web, enterprise and desktop applications. THE FAS SOLUTIONS’s .NET development team has gained solid experience in software programming using various Microsoft development technologies (ASP.NET, Windows Forms, .NET Remoting/Web Services, ADO.NET, Managed C++, C#, VB.NET, J#, Mobile Toolkit and many others to provide high professional and cost-effective services). Our R&D department pays special attention to constant investigation and adoption of the latest upgrades of the .NET Framework to deliver solutions with improved presentation, business logic, information management, security and reliability. Our .NET Programmers have a wide range of .NET proficiency in
• .NET Web Application Development (ASP.NET with C#, ASP.NET with VB.NET)
• .NET Desktop Application Development (C#, VB.NET)
• .NET Mobile Application Development (.NET Compact Framework, C#, VB.NET)
• Customization of .NET applications.
• .NET Development Consulting services
• .NET Custom Control Development
• SaaS Applications
• .NET Web Services development
• Data management solutions
• Application Migration Services
To ensure professional level of services, our software developers apply the latest .Net technologies on every stage of project design and implementation. Our specialists fully employ the advantages of .NET Framework interoperability with other sources of data, applications, systems and programming languages to choose development means that are most suitable to the client’s needs. Our expertise covers the following .Net programming services:
• .Net applications design, refactoring and customization
• Custom .NET Web-based Solutions Development
• Custom .NET Desktop Applications Development
• Custom ASP.Net development and outsourcing
• 3-d Party Systems Customization / Integration
• Application Integration with Legacy Systems
• Systems Reverse Engineering / Code Refactoring
• .Net system design and custom control development
• Microsoft .Net systems development and implementation
• CRM systems development on NET
• Complex .Net programming for mobile devices
• .Net consulting, support and software research
• QA services for .Net applications
• Web portals and web sites creating using .Net Framework
• Migration of desktop and Web applications to .Net
• Application Migration and Porting
• Legacy Applications Updating / Enhancement / Performance Tuning
Please Contact us to learn more about our .NET development services and expertise.
• Reasonable costs of .Net programming and outsourcing
• We reduce software development time greatly
• Experienced Microsoft Professionals are involved in development process
• .Net developers and system analysts with deep knowledge of technology
• Quick response to customers’ requirements
• Our .Net developers help to avoid pitfalls and to increase customer’s profits
Please Contact us to get a quote on .NET development services.
Copyright © THE FAS SOLUTIONS 2023 All Rights Reserved.